Goodwin House is committed to providing a strong benefits package of benefits to full-time, part-time and PRN employees. Here’s what you can expect:
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Health insurance: Employees select from one of four health plans, each designed to meet the differing needs of employees and their families.
- Dental Benefits: Dental insurance is available through a PPO plan.
- Long-term Disability: Long-term disability is provided free of charge to eligible full-time employees.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance is provided free of charge to eligible full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): The FSA allows employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay dependents’ health and dental insurance premiums on group insurance, dependent care (child or elder care) expenses, and non-reimbursable medical expenses. This benefit can provide significant cost savings.
- Paid Holidays: Full-time employees are paid for six recognized holidays and a floating holiday.
Benefits for Full-time and Part-time Employees
- Pension Plan-401(k) and Employer Discretionary Contribution: Goodwin House provides a generous defined contribution pension plan for full- and part-time employees who meet eligibility provisions.
- Tuition Assistance for Career Development: As part of our commitment to encourage employees to grow personally and professionally through training and seminars, tuition assistance is available for all full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): The PTO accrual rate is based on years of service and scheduled hours worked.
Benefits for All Employees (Full-time, Part-time and PRN)
- Credit Union: All Goodwin House employees are eligible to become members of the Andrews Federal Credit Union.
- Direct Payroll Deposit: Wages are wired directly to the bank of the employee’s choice on payday, making the money available sooner and saving time. Employees receive paycheck stubs for record-keeping purposes.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The EAP provides free and confidential counseling to employees and their families. EAP offers caring, professional help for a broad range of concerns, from routine problems to serious life issues.
- Fitness Center and Pool: Employees may use the state-of-the-art Fitness Center/Health Club and pool during designated hours.
- Flu and Hepatitis B Vaccines: Flu and Hepatitis B vaccines are provided free of charge to all Goodwin House employees.
- GHI University (GHI-U): Goodwin House implements a holistic approach to training. We offer on-site training for mandatory in-services and elective offerings for personal and professional growth through our GHI-U program.
- Meals: Employees receive one meal per shift at an employee rate.
We’re proud to offer a variety of benefits that enhance the well-being of our employees and their family members. We work hard to provide benefits, resources and programs to help employees manage their health and well-being. Goodwin House is successful because of our talented and dynamic employees and we are as dedicated to their health and happiness as they are to that of our residents.