- This event has passed.
Living Wisely – Making Smart Decisions
February 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Announcing “Living Wisely” Seminar and Open House!
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 | 12:30 – 3:30 pm
On February 14, we are hosting a seminar and open house titled Living Wisely to provide our guests with wisdom and input from three knowledgeable and respected experts on senior living financial, insurance and legal planning:
- Tom West: Insurance & Financial Advisor, Signature Estate & Investment Advisors, LLC
- William DuBose: Certified Financial Planner & Managing Director, District Financial Advisors
- Barbara Anderson: Elder Law Attorney & Principal, Life & Estate Planning Law Center
|12:30 – 1:00 PM||Registration & Refreshments|
|1:00 – 1:15 PM||Welcome & Brief Overview of Goodwin House|
|1:15 – 1:30 PM||Remarks by Tom West (Insurance Planning), Bill Dubose (Financial Planning) & Barbara Anderson (Legal Planning)|
|1:30 – 2:15 PM||Panel Discussion with Audience Q&A|
|2:15 – 2:30 PM||Refreshment Break|
|2:45 – 3:30 PM||Free time for guests to speak directly with panelists and/or Goodwin House Marketing staff or tour the common areas of Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads|
Living Wisely Event Details
- Living Wisely Seminar & Open House: Wednesday, Feb. 14, 12:30 – 3:30 pm
- Location: Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads, 3440 S. Jefferson Street, Alexandria, VA 22311 (complimentary valet parking provided)
RSVP Now! Call is 703.828.9038 or email us at GHEvents@goodwinhouse.org
Space is limited, so RSVP today so you can benefit from the expertise
of our panelists and senior living experts!