Residents pay a one-time entrance fee and monthly fees to enjoy Goodwin House’s many amenities and services.
Entrance fees for a Standard Lifecare Plan start as low as $130,640 for a studio and $197,610 for one-bedroom apartments. These fees ensure that we can continue to provide high-quality services, amenities and programs to meet resident needs and preferences.
Our Extensive Lifecare plans guarantee residency and access to all healthcare services available at Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads, including assisted living, memory support, intermediate skilled nursing, and the clinical services provided in the wellness center, at the same fee you pay in Residential Living. This greatly alleviates worry about future healthcare costs and can protect your assets from potentially devastating expense if a higher level of care is ever needed. (A resident agreement defining all services, amenities and healthcare is included with your contract.) Entrance fees vary depending on the specific residence and refund option selected. We also offer a Type C option.
Monthly fees enable residents to enjoy the many amenities and services provided at Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads. The fees start at $2,553 for a studio and $2,967 for the one-bedroom apartments.
The monthly fee includes:
- Flexible dining plan and a choice of dining venues, from casual to formal
- All utilities including basic in-house cable provided by in-house satellite provider
- Security staff
- 24-hour emergency medical alert system in each residence
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full maintenance of residences, appliances and common areas
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Holistic wellness care, including a fitness coordinator for personal training
- Access to the fitness center, including a variety of fitness classes
- Valet service
- Professional art instructor
- A full calendar of regularly scheduled social, educational, cultural, recreational and special interest programs
- A continuum of health services, including assisted living, healthcare and memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Chaplain, interfaith services and resident committee for spiritual life
- Access to all community amenities
Additional services include:
- Beauty salon/barber and spa with beauticians, nail technicians and massage therapists
- Wellness Clinic with physician office hours for internists, psychiatrists, dentists, podiatrists, optometrists, audiologist and neurologist
- Transportation for shopping and medical appointments