Assisted living at Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads offers the personalized services that residents may need to reach and maintain their highest level of independence and health.
Respecting each resident’s specific needs and preferences, a skilled, devoted staff effectively provides customized care in a gentle, discreet manner. With a little extra help, residents in assisted living continue to enjoy the creativity, individuality and excellence of the Goodwin House lifestyle.
Please note: The limited number of Assisted Living openings are available to current Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads residents first, and then to outside residents.
Assisted living includes access to all Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads amenities and services, plus a little additional support:
- Three delicious meals a day with a choice of dining venues, including the assisted living dining room, formal, casual and outdoor dining, and take-out.
- Nutrition planning and consultation with a dietician
- Licensed and registered nurses available around the clock
- Assistance with bathing and dressing as needed
- Medication monitoring and administration as needed
- 24-hour emergency alert system in residences
- Certified fitness instructor to help develop and implement a personalized fitness program
- A fully equipped rehabilitation center
- An assisted living recreation coordinator and planned events
- Social work, counseling, support groups, educational presentations and workshops
Current Availability – We are accepting applications to join our wait list for Assisted Living. If interested in learning more, please call 703.578.7201.