Visitors at Goodwin House frequently comment on the prevalence of smiling, friendly people—people leading vibrant lives. People chose to move to residential living at Goodwin House in order to live their lives to the fullest and participate in educational programs, experiment with new hobbies, enjoy a full array of programs and activities, volunteer in the community or travel. As Goodwin House residents, they can do all of these things without having the responsibility of maintaining a home or managing numerous bills.
The monthly fees cover just about everything, including:
- A flexible dining program where residents may choose to enjoy meals in either a formal, casual, outdoor, or dining area — or they can take a meal to go
- Nutrition planning and consultation with a dietician
- All utilities, including free Wi-Fi access and Satellite T.V.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Swimming pool and 24-hour health club
- Art Center with full-time professional art instruction
- Certified fitness instructor to help develop and implement a personalized fitness program
- Wellness center
- Licensed and registered nurses available around the clock
- 24-hour emergency alert system in residences
- A fully equipped rehabilitation center
- Social work, counseling, support groups, educational presentations and workshops
Learn More or Come and Visit Us!
We warmly invite you to tour Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads, view our apartments and experience our active and engaged community of over 500 residents. Please call 703.578.7201 to schedule a tour or request an information packet.