We offer five financial plans. All plans offer the same guaranteed access to care, as well as the same guaranteed financial security should you run out of resources through no fault of your own. The type of plan you select determines how you pay for care should you need it.
Lifecare Plans factor future care costs into the fee structure. Monthly fees increase annually, but they do not increase when you transfer to higher levels of living. You pay Residential Living rates throughout your entire residency at Goodwin House.
The Long-Term Care Insurance Plan does not include Lifecare. Designed for those who have long-term care insurance, this plan includes 90 total days at Assisted Living, Memory Support or Nursing Care. After 90 days, you pay the market rate for the care provided.
The 90% Refundable Plan does not include Lifecare. It is a fee-for-service plan, with monthly fees determined by your level of living. Monthly fees increase annually as well as when you transfer to a higher level of care.
All-Inclusive Monthly Fees
When you become a Goodwin House resident, you free yourself of many household worries and have access to all our amenities. The monthly fee includes:
- Flexible dining plan with your choice of casual or formal venues
- All utilities (WiFi, electricity, water, etc.)
- 24-hour security
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full maintenance of apartments, appliances and common areas
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance
- Access to the fitness center, heated pool and exercise classes
- Art center with professional art instructor
- A full calendar of events
- A continuum of health services
- Chaplain, interfaith services and resident committee for spiritual life
Want to learn more about our fees? We welcome the chance to speak with you further. Call 703.578.7201 or email email@example.com and we will be in touch within one business day. Our offices are open Monday through Friday.