What Sets Us Apart
A retirement with discovery, friendships and well-being, a “spiritual, cultural and intellectual home,” an incredibly vibrant and diverse community – that’s how residents describe life at Goodwin House. They value the focus on health and wellness, the organization’s strong sense of mission and the wide variety of amenities and services available.
Here’s what residents tell us about why they selected Goodwin House:
- A community built on a vision and mission that is based on faith and open to all religions, beliefs and ethnic groups
- Values that translate into prudent, sustainable growth, active volunteer boards and a strong and vibrant charitable foundation
- Two state-of-the-art residences, with a range of apartment sizes and floor plans, all with lots of light and storage space
- Activities for the body, mind and soul—from fully equipped fitness centers and heated pools, to cultural programs and interesting trips and much more
- An emphasis on creativity for artists of all levels, with full-time art instructors, an active performing arts program, sponsorship of the Young at Art exhibition and many other creativity-inspiring events
- Holistic focus on health and wellness
- A friendly, fun and welcoming community, where people easily make friends and also maintain as much of a private life as they wish
- Levels of living, so they have the peace of mind of knowing a continuum of exceptional care is available from trusted caregivers as needed
- A spirit of philanthropy, as residents continue to make significant contributions – financial and altruistic – to the larger community.
Expanding the places and ways we serve older adults – that’s the vision of Goodwin House.