Healthcare at Goodwin House Alexandria focuses on each resident’s physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Skilled health professionals provide caring, individualized support, including short- and long-term nursing care and rehabilitation for temporary and chronic illness or injury.
Comfortable residences feature:
- Semi-private rooms
- Shower stalls with built-in seats
- Housekeeping services including daily cleaning
- Bed linens and bath towels, provided and laundered
- All utilities including basic house cable and local telephone service
Services available for an additional fee include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Private duty nurses, geriatric aides or sitters
- Weekly personal laundry
Current Availability – We currently have some availability, please contact Arlene Dixon at 703-824-1192 for more information.