Healthcare at Goodwin House Bailey’s Crossroads focuses on each resident’s physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Skilled health professionals provide caring, individualized support, including short- and long-term nursing care and rehabilitation for temporary and chronic illness or injury.
Comfortable residences feature:
- Private or shared private rooms
- Accessible shower in each room
- Housekeeping services including daily cleaning
- Bed linens and bath towels, provided and laundered
- All utilities including basic house cable and local telephone service
- Wi-Fi throughout the Health Center
Services available for an additional fee include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Private duty nurses, geriatric aides or sitters
- Weekly personal laundry
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- 5-Star rated
- Included in U.S. News and World Report’s Top 100 Nursing Homes
Please note: Health Services are available to current Goodwin House residents first, and then to the outside community.
Current Availability – We currently have some availability, please contact the admissions coordinator at 703-578-7261 for more information.