Goodwin House Incorporated is committed to providing a strong benefits package to full-time, part-time and PRN employees. Here’s what you can expect:
Benefits for Full-Time Employees
- Health insurance: Employees select from one of four health plans, each designed to meet the differing needs of employees and their families.
- Dental Benefits: Goodwin House offers two dental plans through Ameritas.
- Long-term Disability: Long-term disability is provided free of charge to eligible full-time employees.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are provided free of charge to eligible full-time employees.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): The FSA allows employees to use pre-tax dollars to pay dependents’ health and dental insurance premiums on group insurance, dependent care (child or elder care) expenses, and non-reimbursable medical expenses. This benefit can provide significant cost savings.
- Paid Holidays: Full-time employees are paid for six recognized holidays and a floating holiday.
Benefits for Full-time and Part-time Employees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and Employer Discretionary Contribution: Goodwin House provides a generous defined contribution plan for full- and part-time employees who meet eligibility provisions.
- Tuition Assistance for Career Development: As part of our commitment to encourage employees to grow personally and professionally through training and seminars, tuition assistance is available for all full-time and part-time employees who meet eligibility requirements.
- New Benefit for RNs with Student Loans – Student Loan Payoff Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO): The PTO accrual rate is based on years of service and scheduled hours worked.
Goodwin House is successful because of our talented and dynamic employees and we are as dedicated to their health and happiness as they are to that of our residents.
Benefits for All Employees (Full-time, Part-time and PRN)
- Direct Payroll Deposit: Wages are wired directly to the bank of the employee’s choice on payday, making the money available sooner and saving time. Employees receive paycheck stubs for record-keeping purposes.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): The EAP provides free and confidential counseling to employees and their families. EAP offers caring, professional help for a broad range of concerns, from routine problems to serious life issues.
- Fitness Center and Pool: Employees may use the state-of-the-art Fitness Center/Health Club and pool during designated hours.
- Flu and Hepatitis B Vaccines: Flu and Hepatitis B vaccines are provided free of charge to all Goodwin House employees.
- GHI University (GHI-U): Goodwin House implements a holistic approach to training. We offer on-site training for mandatory in-services and elective offerings for personal and professional growth through our GHI-U program.
- Meals: Employees receive one meal per shift at an employee rate.
We’re proud to offer a variety of benefits that enhance the well-being of our employees and their family members. We work hard to provide benefits, resources and programs to help employees manage their health and well-being. Goodwin House is successful because of our talented and dynamic employees and we are as dedicated to their health and happiness as they are to that of our residents.